General Operative – Permanent
PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world’s most loved food and drink products. Here at our Coventry site we specialise in everyday favourites such as Sunbites, Doritos, Squares and French Fries.
We have a great reputation for developing and launching products that our customers and consumers love.
Whilst working for us as a General Operator you will be completing a formal accredited training programme where you will gain a Level 2 Diploma in Food and Drink Operations.
Our General Operatives (GO) are a huge part of our operation and work across every area of the plant undertaking a variety of crucial tasks to maintain our high standards whilst working a fully rotational day and night shift.
SALARY / BENEFITS
- Your pay rate will start at £11.02 per hour (including shift allowance)
- Your pay will increase subject to successful completion of the training programme (approximately within 12-15 months)
- Competitive Holiday and Pension Scheme
In addition you will have access to flexible benefits such as:
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised canteen (operates 24/7 & caters for a variety of dietary requirements)
- Staff-discount shop
- Local reward & recognition scheme
- Free onsite parking
- All uniform & PPE provided by the business
Do you want to earn a packet, working in the biggest crisp factory in the world? If so then we would love to hear from you!
No relevant experience requiredRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline