Propel Senior Brand Manager
The Propel Water team is looking to welcome a driven & passionate Senior Brand Manager to join our team. As a key position in our business, this is a high-profile role requiring someone who can be the voice of our consumers and our brand. Bringing to life the Propel exerciser engagement model for the US requires strong strategic thinking, creativity, drive and determination for excellence of execution.
Our ambition to transform Propel Water into a modern fitness brand that replenishes bodies in motion while connecting with fitness culture is a high priority for 2018 and beyond. Propel is a high-growth brands in our beverage portfolio, increasing in priority and is poised for additional momentum.
It’s a great time to join us too! For the past 5 years, Propel Water has been growing double-digits growth, increasing in value with even brighter ambitions. Our recent engagement plans have been performing strong, driving sales and brand equity. But we need your help – strong performance leads to high expectations and we need to keep raising the bar.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to lead the 360 engagement plans and transformation of both Propel Water core products & new product launches while collaborating with the cross-agency and media teams to deliver fully integrated plans! From building the overall brand strategy to developing creative and leading the engagement, this role will offer you a high degree of influence & autonomy as the team seeks to bring transformation to a brand at an important time when fitness culture is booming.
So, why PepsiCo?
With over 22 billion dollar brands, PepsiCo has a well-earned reputation for Brand Marketing expertise. We are proud to be the home to some of the best Marketers in the world, and an employer of choice of aspiring marketing professionals. At PepsiCo, marketing is as much about sharp commercial thinking as creativity; our combination of courage and pragmatism has proved a real winner. If you are a marketing professional looking for an opportunity to impact the development of world class brands, we would love to hear from you!
PepsiCo produces the world’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 product lines that each generates more than $1billion in annual retail sales. Our main businesses – Frito-Lay, Quaker, Pepsi-Cola, Tropicana and Gatorade – also make hundreds of other nourishing, tasty foods and drinks that bring joy to our consumers in more than 200 countries.
For the role of Senior Brand Manager on Propel Water, Key role accountabilities will include:
- Lead the Propel Water 360 consumer engagement strategy & execution, including the strategic and creative development across campaigns, always-on, and grassroots activation
- Lead experiential activation, influencer marketing, and activation that helps ‘build the fitness sidelines.’
- Lead the Integrated Marketing Team and Integrated Agency Team to ensure collaboration and best in class creative and execution
- Overall ownership & accountability for the Propel media & production budget
- Collaborate with key cross-functional partners: Consumer Engagement, Moment of Choice, Sales, Consumer Insights & Analytics, Innovation, Shopper Marketing, Finance, Operations, R&D and external agencies
- Put in place strong tracking and optimization plans for master brand engagement plan
- Passion and strength for creative development and execution
- Minimum 5 years of creative strategy, media strategy, and creative production experience
- Leading edge marketing experience at blue-chip consumer business at minimum Senior Brand Manager Level
- Strong Cross-functional and Cross-Agency project leadership and collaboration skills
- Strong creative intuition
- Strong experience and passion for building and managing agency relationships and integrated campaigns
- Solid experience of media planning and campaign evaluation
- Strong proven Strategic thinking and analytical skills and ability to turn complex data into hypothesis and make simple and clear business recommendations
- Strong consumer focus, skills in developing and understanding consumer insights to develop hypothesis and in using research to develop and confirm marketing strategies
- Significant experience and understanding across breadth of core marketing fundamentals
- Strong new product development and launch experience
- A track record of taking business projects from concept to delivery
- Excellent relationship building, listening and influencing skills
- High Financial acumen including P&L awareness
- Agile, driven and passionate about fitness and wellness
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement