Zone Operations Manager - Distribution
- Develop team to solve own day-to-day operational issues
- Motivate team members to achieve plan goals
- Organize and facilitate work team meetings
- Solve daily operational issues
- Administer policies and practices
- Initiate and implement projects
- Conduct presentations and formal training programs
- Improve team communication
- The Zone Operations Manager will primarily be responsible for the Zone but may have other responsibilities within the Region
Bachelors degree in management or related field
Demonstrated people and leadership skills with track record of achieving positive business results
Ability to work in a fast paced, high intensity environment
Flexible: Ability to work off shifts and weekends if required
- Frequent standing and walking
- Sitting occasionally to frequent
- Lifting up to 20 pounds occasionally
- Must be able to see (depth perception, near acuity and far acuity) and hear
- Must be able to maneuver safely around moving equipment and/or in congested manufacturing areas
- Must be able to tolerate extreme temperatures (hot and/or cold depending upon season and plant location)
- Must pass a hair sample drug screen and background investigation
- Must be able to wear personal protective equipment including safety glasses, ear plugs/muffs, steel toed shoes, rubber gloves/boots, etc.
- Exposed to various packaging materials, raw ingredients, seasonings, cleaning chemicals, lubricants, etc.
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Employees will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required by their supervisor.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement