Descrição do trabalho
At PepsiCo we are committed to attracting the best talent, people moved by challenges and inspired by personal and professional growth opportunities.
We feed emotions of our customers and consumers, achieving results with our unique way of doing business, acting with integrity, in an agile and responsible.
Performance with Purpose
Break new ground. Never settle for second place. Beat together, celebrate and do something bigger. This is the meaning of Performance with Purpose.
We are committed, around the world, to giving people the taste they wish and the nutrition they need. Dream globally and act locally, innovating constantly to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways to address health-related issues, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.
In Brazil since 1953, PepsiCo is one of the leading food and beverage companies in the country and operates in the market through favorite brands and recognized as QUAKER ® (cereals, cereal bars and cookies), TODDY ® (chocolate milk powder, chocolate milk ready to drink and cookies) , Magic ® (chocolate milk powder), TODDYNHO ® (chocolate milk ready to drink), ELMA CHIPS ® (popcorn, peanuts, wheat-based snacks), LUCKY ®, TORCIDA ®, RUFFLES, DORITOS ®, CHEETOS ®, FANDANGOS ® and FOFURA ® (snacks), EQLIBRI ™ and MABEL (cookies), GATORADE ® (sports drinks), LIPTON ® Ice Tea (tea ready to drink, in partnership with Unilever), KERO COCO ® and TROP COCO (coconut water), H2OH! ®, MOUNTAIN DEW and PEPSI-COLA ® (carbonated), and DRINKFINITY ® (portable and personal beverage system).
This position will play an important and strategic role within the Contracts area and the company as a whole as it will be responsible for drafting and analyzing complex agreements involving substantial amounts. It requires someone with deep knowledge of the Brazilian laws and a hands-on approach.
Main accountabilities / deliverables of the role:
- This role will assist Pepsico’s Foods and Beverages businesses in Brazil to enter into appropriate agreements involving substantial amounts or significant risks to Pepsico by reviewing and drafting at least 400/500 agreements annually and by negotiating pivotal clauses of agreements with third parties (suppliers)
- Provide risk assessment of legal and financial impacts arising out of contractual matters
- Develop and define legal strategies to solve conflicts arising out of contracts
- Develop and define commercial contractual strategies for Pepsico
- Provide training on different contractual topics to Pepsico’s employees from all different levels
- Develop new standard drafts to be used for PepsiCo agreements
- Prepare presentations and provide trainings of different contractual topics to Pepsico’s employees from all different levels
- Prepare periodic reports of Contracts area results
“The company reserves the right to modify job requirements, skills and specifications according to its needs.”
- Strong academic credentials, including a law degree and post-graduation (desired) from top law schools, and membership in the Brazilian Bar Association (OAB)
- 4+ years of legal experience as a legal counsel in Brazil, preferably with some portion of that experience in a top national or international company
- Strong written and oral communication skills, in both Portuguese and English
- Good interpersonal skills as he/she will be required to be in close contact with a great variety of internal clients, including frequent meetings with them
- Ability to work under stressfull conditions
- Business-oriented meaning that he / she shall analyze situations not only under the perspective of the laws, but also taking into consideration the company’s commercial interest and business
Job Type: Regular