Sales Business Development - Senior Supervisor
PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s rare traits, backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Our teams reflect the diversity of our customers and our communities, breaking down barriers and winning awards.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. As a global food and beverage company with brands that stand for quality and are respected household names such as Quaker Oats, Tropicana, Gatorade, Lay’s and Pepsi-Cola, we are committed to Performance with Purpose; pushing to be best and fully committed to the people we share the planet with.
At PepsiCo, we believe our continued success depends on a diverse workforce and inclusive culture. Our teams reflect the diversity of our communities and consumers. And inclusion is a way of life. In an ever-changing environment, we know that creativity from individuals with varied backgrounds and experiences is critical.
As a Sales Business Development Senior Supervisor you will be mainly responsible for driving Pepsi Cola Egypt's (PCE) sustainable profitable growth through ensuring leadership penetration and presence in the On-Premise (OP) Channel's various segments, in a way that efficiently & effectively creates a competitive edge and supports our marketing agenda. This should be through the following:
- Ensure leadership penetration across OP key segments.
- Manage the development & execution of game plan/ Annual Operating Plan (AOP)/ Sales Business Plan (SBP).
- Ensure proper execution of all merchandizing & operational priorities.
- Manage administrative & control agenda within the field.
- Support PCE marketing initiatives by developing and implementing detailed activation plans by key segment & customer with support of Trade Marketing (TM).
- Manage the accounts investment levels and accounts receivables within the agreed budgets & guidelines.
- Partner with HR in leading the people agenda
- Develop the team to deliver business and people objectives.
- Assist in the coaching, mentoring and implementation of the Health & Safety programs in the field.
To be successful for this role, you will need to demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in any relevant discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in account management and sales within FMCGs.
- Excellent command of both English and Arabic Languages.
- Experience in management, negotiation, and activities
- Excellent Communication and presentation & selling skills.
- On-the-job training skills.
Job Type: Regular