Talent Acquisition Partner - 12 Month Contract
We are now recruiting a Talent Acquisition Partner to join our HR team in Cork on a 12 month fixed term contract basis initially.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
Here at PepsiCo, you won’t find our Talent Acquisition team sitting on the sidelines. They know the business inside and out, working across functions to ensure resource strategies and talent pipelines are in place to ensure continued business success. Our TA teams are commercial, pragmatic and extremely collaborative, with a passion for delivering to the highest standards.
As a key member of our high-performing Ireland Talent Acquisition team, you will partner with both Business and Human Resource Leaders to develop, and deliver bespoke recruitment strategies. You will also manage the identification and selection of high potential external talent and will be a trusted advisor to multiple stakeholders, managing the full lifecycle recruitment across your business function.
- Making full use of market insights, partner with Hiring Managers and HR to deliver a best in class recruitment service for internal and external requirements across your functions
- Management and execution of TA delivery across all functions (IT, Finance, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, HR etc).
- Develop tailored recruitment and pipelining strategies, utilising cutting edge sourcing methodologies to identify and engage with high calibre candidates
- Manage the entire recruitment lifecycle, including; holding thorough role briefings and creating engaging adverts, screening and shortlisting candidates, supporting and advising on assessments, and full offer management.
- Deliver a best in class experience to all candidates, ensuring clarity on all process steps from application to offer, and effectively conveying PepsiCo’s EVP.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Coordinators to ensure a timely recruitment process
- Ensure full compliance with TA process and best practice system use.
- Coach Hiring Managers and deliver regular Recruitment Skills Training.
- Work with key stakeholders to input into function-wide attraction strategies
- Lead on global initiatives and projects and be accountable for end to end delivery of same.
- In-house full lifecycle recruitment experience in a TA specialist role (could be with an RPO), preferably in the relevant functional area (e.g. Manufacturing/Supply Chain/Finance/IT/Procurement/HR).
- Ideally this person would have both agency & inhouse experience
- Proven experience of extensive direct sourcing for mid-level candidates
- Proven experience in managing and running multiple campaigns in an end to end recruitment process, both for a large number of individual niche skillsets as well as high volume recruitment campaigns.
- Proven experience of exceptional candidate management and successful delivery against recruitment KPI’s
- Evidence of direct sourcing at an expert level, including use of multiple channels and methods, e.g. cutting edge social media tools/ LinkedIn Certification.
- Have led on recruitment projects/initiatives.
- Recruitment qualification, ideally to Social Talent Black Belt is highly preferable.
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated approximately $63 billion in net revenue in 2016, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role a Talent Acquisition Partner. However please note that the internal job title the successful candidate will have will be Talent Acq Asst Representative.
#LI-IRELANDRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary