Continuous Improvement Manager
The Continuous Improvement Manager is a critical leader for the PepsiCo organization who is responsible for leading the development and execution of Facility plans to exceed the business objectives as deployed by the division and local leadership teams.
This role is fundamental in supporting and leading facilities, capital planning and execution, loss elimination initiatives, and Resource conservation initiatives across the site.
This role will also include achieving site performance for uptime, equipment reliability, overall equipment effectiveness, and building/grounds maintenance. This role will also coach team members to utilize the processes and facilitate problem solving on the floor.
Major Action and Support Actions:
- Reporting to the Plant Director, this position will be working with a wide variety of divisional leadership, plant leadership, plant associates, outside vendors and contractors to drive improvement in safety, quality, throughput, and loss reduction
- Support Focused Improvement/LSS efforts and provide guidance to TPM Pillar Leaders focusing on process capability, throughput, loss and KPI improvements. Drive a team based and data driven culture.
- Maintain communications with other facilities in sharing "best practices" to drive results and capability development consistency
- Coordinate with other functional areas to ensure accomplishment of overall PepsiCo and plant objectives as needed
- Understand and apply financial drivers and Key Performance Indicators
- Lead Plant Capital Initiatives
- Responsible for Facilities Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Manufacturing related field preferred
- Must possess strong financial control skills to support plant efforts in successful cost and capital planning performance
- Self-starter with ability to develop strategies in line with an overall business vision
- Mechanical experience maintaining equipment
- Packaging experience of at least three years with Engineering background (Electrical, Industrial or mechanical engineer
- Must be able to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization (from operators to vice president level) and have the ability to influence others across multiple levels of the organization.
- Technical understanding of food/beverage manufacturing processes and compliance requirements preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement