Brand MKTG Analyst
Descripción del Trabajo
¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Brand MKTG Analyst
Main Purpose –
Work with brand manager to develop a complete strategy for N&S expansion in CASA delivering incremental innovation, deep insights analysis to contribute with each country sales growth and participate in the design strategy for the mainstream and upper mainstream segment.
Main Accountabilities –
- Develop market analysis hypothesis and recommendations based on CASA business opportunities
- Contribute to the innovation and design process by country
- Support marketing activities such as: presentations, designs and consumer reports
- Contribute in the development of the annual brand plan and strategic business plan
- Coordinate marketing plan programs and developments with high A&M control
- Deliver monthly sales reports with a deep analysis of category highlights by country
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
Experience and profile –
- Bachelor’s degree (Finance, Marketing and or Industrial Engineer)
- Proven results in the delivery of actionable recommendations by combining diverse sources of information
- Fluent English (Oral and Written)
- Office tools (Word, Power Point, Excel)
- Team work
- Highly sense of urgency
Job Type: Indefinido