Control & Reporting Assoc Coordinator
This position will execute sales ticket adjustment services & processing activities for Frito Lay’s Route Sales Representatives (RSRs). This processing includes cash services, charge ticket adjustments, sales ticket rekeys, and inventory corrections while focusing on continuous improvement in overall quality and quantity. The ability to thoroughly research issues, problem solve, and meet KPI’s are critical to success in this role.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 + years of invoice accounting adjustments
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Strong leadership abilities and drive for results
- Good listening and communication skills
- Team player and adaptable, flexible and customer service oriented
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and to manage current workload plus handle special projects
- MS Excel, Power Point and Word
- Working knowledge of FS2, HVL, Exporter/Xnet, LMS, and C2C a plus
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement