PEPSICO FOODS CANADA
PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
PepsiCo is an Employer of Choice:
* Opportunity to work for a Tier 1 global organization company with Billion Dollar Brands
* One of Canada's Top 100 Employers
* We take people development seriously offering career growth opportunities through robust full cycle career planning, talent development programs, challenging and rewarding assignments nationally and internationally
* Work within a fast paced ever evolving business, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds, experiences and needs
* Participation in our competitive Total Rewards Program
Title: Maintenance Scheduler
If you're looking for a challenging position with one of the world's leading snack food companies, here's your chance to join our team as a Maintenance Scheduler
Responsibilities will include:
Planning and Scheduling
- Plan all predictive, preventive and condition based maintenance, in conjunction with the sites production and operational plan to effectively and efficiently execute activities in a coordinated way.
- Manage technical data ensuring that appropriate information, are organized and be responsible for updating when a modification, improvement, or addition is made to manufacturing, utilities, and/or other support area equipment.
- Partner with the Maintenance Business Unit Leader, Resources and Technicians to create and coordinate and distribute manpower and work schedules.
- Estimates prep work and job labor requirements.
- Determines need for special tools and equipment and arranges their scheduling for work order completion.
- Responsible for coordinating with Production Planning on machine availability.
- Evaluate all work order requests, partnering with the Maintenance Business Unit Leader, Resources and Technicians as required.
- Monitor work order completion, backlog, and schedule compliance to ensure health of maintenance systems.
- Maintains the “Work Order Information Folder “during the planning process
- Maintains the accuracy of the “Planning Status” of Work Orders.
- Provide support for the development of any new technical documents and provide the organization structure to manage any new documents.
- Communicate with Maintenance Resources and Technicians to prioritize and escalate critical work orders as necessary
- Provides copies of prints, manuals, and files upon request for the planning process.
- Partner with Maintenance Technicians to develop a labor estimate for work orders where planning is not required.
- Receives scheduling feedback from the Maintenance Business Unit Leader, Resources and Technicians on completed work orders to maintain an accurate backlog schedule.
- Partner with the Maintenance Business Unit Leader, Resources and Technicians to determine parts requirements.
- Ensuring 100% site parts inventory, including weekly monitoring of inventory levels.
- Responsible for inventory accuracy by cross-referencing part numbers, vendor information, descriptions, etc.
- Responsible for reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating the quality, cost, and availability, of parts for the planning process.
- Updating new parts manuals, operating manuals, drawings, and files in CMMS per the work order folder.
- Performing administrative duties in the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) ensuring system integrity is maintained.
- Partner with the Maintenance Business Unit Leader, Resources and Technicians for collecting data for performance measurements, producing reports and graphs, and distributing them pertaining to scheduling effectiveness.
- Responsible for updating machine history files when work is completed.
- Administer the “Checkout” procedure for all information leaving reference area.
- Publishes and distributes backlog reports.
- Partner with the Maintenance Business Unit Leader, Resources and Technicians for visiting job sites as necessary
- Developing, maintaining, and continuously improving the preventive maintenance program
- Education: 2-year Technical Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience in an food processing environment preferred
- Electrical/mechanical aptitude
- Familiarity with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (SAP preferred)
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
- Project management and capital project experience preferred.
Job Type: Regular