The Hispanic Marketing Insights Analyst is responsible for supporting the Hispanic Marketing team at North America Beverages (NAB). This position will serve as key resource in delivering insights and analytics support to help PepsiCo seize the opportunities that the U.S. Hispanic segment offers for the Pepsi trademark, CSD and other beverage categories– working with Marketing, Strategy, Finance and commercial functions. Daily duties include leveraging multiple data sources to deliver insights on consumer behavior, innovation strategy, trade activity, and pricing strategy. Responsibilities include providing analysis across Insights platforms, including but not limited to PepsiCo Creative Screener, IRI, and iBEV. The Senior Insights Analyst will also engage in the development and management of custom qualitative and quantitative research projects. This position supports the Senior Manager of Insights and Analytics on the execution of data collection and the development of actionable recommendations. The position offers an opportunity to make immediate impact in a changing beverage category landscape.
- Leverage syndicated data (IRI/Nielsen), advanced analytics (regression models and forecasting tools), and primary data (surveys, discrete choice) to monitor and deliver insights on business issues
- Work with research vendors to deliver on-time, highly insightful analysis, synthesized across data sources
- Manage and develop various aspects of qualitative and quantitative research (e.g. building screeners, respondent recruitment, discussion guides, survey questionnaires, analysis and reporting)
- Assist with research capability development and implementation to enable brand strategy recommendations.
- Work efficiently and effectively, building on the feedback from manager and cross functional partners
- Be willing to work in a fast-paced environment and matrixed organization, adapt quickly to changes, and work effectively on cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, or related field; MBA preferred
- 3-5 years experience at a top tier manufacturer and/or in a client-facing role at a market research or consulting firm
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Strong problem-solving skills (e.g., analytical, quantitative and conceptual thinking) required
- Strong analytical skills and ability to turn insights into action
- Good working knowledge of database mining and analytical techniques required
- Must have experience with syndicated analytics tools like (e.g. Nielsen or IRI
- Knowledge of Tableau, R, and Social Listening analysis a plus
- Experience using syndicated national consumer surveys (e.g. Simmons, Scarborough) a plus
- Hispanic marketing experience a plus
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- Must be willing and able to travel 10% of the time
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement