Internal Communications Manager
PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world's most loved food and drink products. Making every day favourites like Walkers, Quaker, Tropicana, Doritos and Naked Juice, to name a few! We have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and have recently been voted a Top Employer for the seventh year in a row. On a larger scale, PepsiCo produces the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 that each generates more than $1billion in annual retail sales.
We are looking for an Internal Communications Manager to join our team. The post-holder will be responsible for developing and delivering strategic internal change communications plans to drive desired behaviours and culture within ESSA and enable the achievement of business goals and the successful adoption of organizational changes.
What you’ll be doing:
- The majority focus of the role will be bringing along 25,000+ Supply Chain employees across Europe Sub-Saharan Africa along in the multi-year journey to transform the function for future success
- Link closely with Supply Chain Change agenda to develop a change narrative and design a change communications strategy and plans
- Engage leaders to ensure they communicate change in an authentic, inspiring and effective way. Provide counsel to strengthen leader capability and improve perception about how we communicate change.
- Engage BU Change Champions/Managers and relevant HR teams to support the change agenda.
- Establish metrics and gain feedback to measure effectiveness and progress against objectives to inform further improvement.
- Advise in use of creative story-telling, messaging, multi-media content and a full mix of offline and online channels to drive awareness and engagement and achieve desired outcomes.
- Oversee all strategic functional messages and content (planning, writing, graphics, video) and ensure execution to the highest of standards.
- Propose communications processes, governance and accountabilities to ensure the succesful execution of plans and sustainability of change.
- The role will also be responsible for leading other key sector and global change projects and transformation initiatives for PepsiCo Europe Sub-Saharan Africa and providing support for ad hoc internal communications activities as needed.
What we’re looking for:
- Educated to degree level
- Significant internal communications experience with proven success in managing complex transformation or change initiatives
- Fluency in English, spoken and written, along with strong writing skills.
- Mastery of creating effective messaging and content that drives opinion and behaviour change
- Outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills with professional presence around senior executives
- Creative thinker and multi-media savvy
- Organized and results-oriented project manager
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment across multiple geographies
- Understanding of operations and technical manufacturing environments and consumer packaged goods industry preferred
- The ability to adapt to change and manage competing priorities
Here at PepsiCo, we're passionate about developing our people, so as well as being part of a successful and hardworking team you'll have access to a wealth of ongoing training & development and of course some fantastic career prospects with one of the largest food & beverage companies in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Based in London or Barcelona.
Job Type: Regular