Accounting Operations Sr. Analyst
L8 – Accounting Ops Sr Analyst
This person contributes to Pepsi Beverages Co's success by performing period and quarterly closing processes for Pepsi Cola North America (PCNA) G&A activity. This includes providing support to local teams and management, preparing entries, performing key account reconciliations, analyzing cash flow and the financial results, preparing period end close analytics and schedules including Q schedules and flash reporting. This individual assists the PCNA Manager with ad hoc requests and projects and is key to ensuring a timely close.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Complete period, quarter and annual closing of the financial statements as it relates to PCNA HQ G&A
- Prepare period end analytics including comparisons of account balances to prior period, prior year, forecast, and plan
- Cash flow forecasting for accounts
- Ensure all journal entries are prepared accurately and timely each period.
- Prepare key PCNA G&A Account reconciliations each period
- Prepare Q, A and P schedules ensuring they are accurate and complete
- Partner with Manager for balance sheet reviews and flash meetings
- Address ad hoc requests and questions that come from corporate and other control functions
- Develop and maintain compliance with key controls to ensure SOX compliance
Additional Support Tasks and Key Responsibilities:
- Support Sr. Management with analyzing and explaining results.
- Lead special projects
- Address ad hoc requests and questions that come from management and other teams
Basic Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required and 4+ years of related experience
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SAP, Smartview and HFM
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-Task
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement