Auto req ID: 163020BR
We are PepsiCo Procurement. We are the game changers, innovators, collaborators and history makers.
We're a diverse group, spread across 200 countries and territories, and united by a shared set of values and goals. You know our name through our amazing portfolio, including Tropicana, Pepsi, Frito-Lay, Quaker and Gatorade.
We perform with a purpose. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. We are a think tank, bringing our ideas into action and are determined to find ways to drive efficiencies, improve processes and achieve the highest level of safety… all while meeting the demands of our customers and consumers to deliver the best products. At PepsiCo, we are committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, and to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the world’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands?
Are you ready to support the Category Lead in delivering complex sourcing tenders and executing related procurement strategy and activities for specific Region(s)? Come take a seat at the table to help contribute in to the innovation and unparalleled success of PepsiCo. We are excited to see what we can accomplish when your skills, ideas and perspectives meet our dynamic team.
What you'll do:
The role covers all outsourced Warehouse, Re-Packing and Pallet services in all product categories, also including such operations executed by Co-manufacturing suppliers. Accountability is for leading current Third Party Logistics (3PL) contract renewal processes, developing and executing complex sourcing tenders and assessment of 3PL outsourcing opportunities, and ensuring implementation of robust 3PL management structure.
The related spend in scope is approx. $65MM per year.
Bring to bear global PepsiCo relation with key suppliers, and drive value on total spend through category expertise and cross-functional work streams.
Your scope will be various countries in Europe
Location of the role: Maarssen(NL) or Leicester(UK) or Colombes (FR) or Zaventem (BE) or Frankfurt(DE)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Contribute to Sector Warehousing and Pallets procurement strategies and toolkits, and ensure they reflect the latest developments of business needs and market facts.
- Supporting/Leading sourcing events including providing robust information for tender creation, data analysis, cost modelling and supporting supplier evaluation and selection processes.
- Improve and implement the operating model as well as associated tools and processes across the region in responsibility.
- Build up market intelligence models to forecast and leverage market dynamics for internal business strategy and processes.
- Develop and execute mid/long term productivity plans to achieve annual YoY savings targets (5-6% of spend).
- Ensure consistent improvement and execution of 3PL suppliers evaluation process. Demonstrate 3PL suppliers relations to make PepsiCo their preferred customer and capture competitive advantages.
- Partner with Business Integrator Leads and Key Stakeholders to deliver projects and ensure smooth transition during supplier implementation, including developing critical metrics and ongoing SRM framework.
- Develop and share best practices via effective networking across Sector and globally. Serve as an expert for in-market procurement and supply chain teams, coaching them for the best practise applications and partner management.
- Apply Global Control Standards in the processes under his/her accountability, comply with GP Policy and other applicable policies as periodically updated and communicated, and ensure correct execution and documentation of controls.
Differenciating Competencies Required:
- Strong background in Procurement (7-10 years), preferably within FMCG environment and with proven track record in logistics procurement and 3PL management, leading major logistics contract renewal processes and/or outsourcing initiatives.
- Overall excellent knowledge of procurement processes and category sourcing approaches in best in class procurement organisations and ability to implement them in complex environment.
- Good knowledge of logistics landscape and strong connections and relations with 3PL companies will be a strong asset.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
- Proven leadership track record.
- Good business accumen, knowledge of financial fundamentals, and excellent analytical and computer/systems skills.
- Strong internal customer management skills: capacity to listen, understand and capture internal clients needs and deliver appropriate solutions.
- Tight-knit collaboration skills and ability to perform in virtual & matrix organisations. Capacity to build trustful relationship in all levels of organisation.
- Languages : English.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your resume by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
- Analytical thinking and Setting the agenda.
- Ability to make decisions and influence others.
- Ability to work in matrix organisations,work with a team and lead/motivate stakeholders
- Strong negotiation skills
- Results driven and customer service oriented
- Dynamic, highly energetic individual, motivated to achieve success
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
#LI-SPAINRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular