Quality Systems Specialist
PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world's most loved food and drink products. Making every day favourites like Walkers, Quaker, Tropicana, Doritos and Naked Juice, to name a few! We have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and have recently been voted a Top Employer for the sixth year in a row. On a larger scale, PepsiCo produces the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 product lines that each generates more than $1billion in annual retail sales.
We are looking for an experienced Quality System Specialist to deliver the Quality & Food Agenda for our manufacturing site in Coventry.
What you'll be doing:
- Own application of PepsiCo Quality Standards and ensure compliance, and guard the site compliance to legal & regulatory standards
- Deliver site quality training to different teams and stakeholders
- Provide inputs to measure quality metrics, and support incident management activity
- Co-ordinate and lead internal QMS activity and actions to improve compliance to audit standards working through operations team, quality team & specialists
- Manage hold & release system & recommend course of action
- Monitor consumer feedback for site e.g. in market testing & consumer preference
- Makes decisions on appropriate corrective actions for hold/incident investigations, supporting FLMs and operations managers to do so.
What we're looking for:
- Degree level or equivalent in Food Science or related science subject
- Experience in a food and/or beverage manufacturing environment
- Experience of implementation and maintenance of QMS and knowledge and experience of ISO based QMS audit requirements
- Experience of HACCP approach to food safety management
- Knowledge of laboratory test procedures and experience in interpretation of results
Here at PepsiCo, we're passionate about developing our people, so as well as being part of a successful and hardworking team you'll have access to a wealth of ongoing training & development and of course some fantastic career prospects with one of the largest food & beverage companies in the UK.
Salary & benefits:
We'll offer a competitive salary, study support for your CIPP, and flexible benefits package (for example, 25 days holiday with the option to buy/sell more, company pension, discounted private health care).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Based in Coventry
Job Type: Regular