Supply Chain Planner
- This position is responsible to plan, schedule and monitoring all MRP Planning activities in order to assure RM availability to meet production requirements.
- This position works closely with all Plant functions as well as Pepsi Logistics to maximize efficiency of operations and support the agenda for PGCS NA Supply Chain function.
- This position is responsible for monitoring DII
- Raw material planning/ purchasing activities for all salt and packaging components for the Arlington facility to meet production requirements
- Maintain innovation project timelines through procurement, planning and expediting activities for all new product launches being managed through the Arlington facility
- Manage down at risk materials through site transfers, production planning and coordination with NY logistics team
- Resolve supply-related delays, obstacles, conflicts and product supply issues
- Maintain optimal quality-approved stock in order to maximize manufacturing up-time while balancing cash-flow (working capital (inventory management)
- Minimize raw materials costs and execute cost savings projects (productivity focus)
- Perform monthly inventory obsolescence review as per PepsiCo guidelines & ensure right assessment of risk.
- Work with Planners & Scheduler to ensure effective capacity utilization
- Maintain SAP Master Files as required from a Planning Perspective
- Maintain GCS documentation and ensure full compliance & successfully complete SOX and GCS audits as required
- Compliance with all Manufacturing GMP and
- Plant Food Safety & Quality Policies
- Adherence to FSSC 22000 and FSMA standards to ensure the production of a safe product
- Responsible for maintaining and complying with all applicable PepsiCo, Federal, State, and Local regulations and standards.
- Follow all applicable facility health, safety, and environmental requirements (e.g. PPE policy) and procedures for reporting incidents and/or injuries per the PepsiCo Employee Handbook.
- Authority to immediately address safety risks
- Assist in continuous improvement of ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, GEHSMS programs and procedures though active participation in the near miss/good catch program.
- Bachelor’s degree (Business, Supply Chain, Finance, etc.)
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience managing in Supply Chain functions as Demand Management/Planning/Inventory Management and/or strategic sourcing (Mfg. environment)
- Knowledge of SAP systems
- Knowledge of Lean Six-Sigma concepts and methodologies
- Excellent supervisory, interpersonal written and verbal communicational skills.
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation and analytical skills with ability to manage and develop supplier relationships
- Ability to manage multiple complex tasks to completion
- Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization
- Willing to travel approximately 20%
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement