Here at our Cupar site we specialise in producing a variety of Oat products including Quaker Oats, Scott’s and Oat So Simple. We also export canned oats, bagged oats and Solgryn to many countries.
Our Production Operatives (PO) are a huge part of our operation and work across every area of the plant undertaking a variety of crucial tasks to maintain our high standards.
We are looking to recruit a Production Operative to work a 24/7 shift pattern in a busy team.
- Maintaining a Safe, Healthy and Hygienic work place.
- Drive key performance indicator (KPI) targets of cost, quality, service, hygiene and safety
- Monitor, control and carry out basic fault diagnosis and repairs on equipment
- Taking responsibility for the zone that you work in and the plant in general. This includes good housekeeping and ensuring 5s / Lean standards are maintained
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and implementing solutions for continuous improvement (CI) and implementation of solutions through the CI scheme
-Rate is £7.85 per hour plus 23.5% shift allowance which will increase after 13 weeks.
- Staff discount shop
- Free parking
- Long service rewards
•A strong mechanical/engineering base required
•Excellent communication skills
•Real attention to detail and a high degree of autonomy
•Have enthusiasm and a positive approach to driving performance
•Logical approach to problem solving, and proven practical skills on plant equipment
• Ability to work on your own and in a small team
Job Type: Regular