CS&L Senior Manager Greece and Cyprus
- Ensures that Supply Chain services meet agreed customer service levels and are delivered to the satisfaction of MU customers (internal and external).
- Ensures that demand for finished product from MU customers is assessed and any supply issues are effectively identified and addressed.
- Ensures that delivery of finished products and equipment (trade & marketing) to MU customers meets agreed plans and service standards.
- Ensures that transportation and warehousing is delivered cost effectively, whether internal or outsourced
- Approve and submit CS&L Annual Operating Plan (AOP), identifying risks and opportunities and provide to business all necessary information for the P&L analysis of an activity, product or project.
- Lead warehousing and distribution expenses and take corrective actions balancing cost and service, providing to Reporting period accruals and interacts with Finance for charging the right accounts.
- Owner of SMR cycle on the monthly iS&OP cycles and of the weekly DSC meetings as well.
- Provides input to business continuity plan for SC from a MU perspective.
- Leads Customer Collaboration initiatives for MU SC and drive against Customer Service excellence.
- Ensure that all necessary support is in place to increase the level of professional knowledge, quality, health & safety and food safety awareness of all employees and suppliers. Member of the H&S steering committee.
- Ensure compliance to GCS requirements and maturity assessment by providing proper tone from the top and working closely with his Control Owners to ensure controls are executed properly and tested timely and as planned. Ensure Failed controls to be investigated and remediated within estimated and agreed timeline. Process owner of the I2C and MEM cycles.
- Ensures PepsiCo Values and Code of Conduct are well embedded inside the CS&L organization.
- Strategic service level management
- 10 years experience in Supply Chain of which at least 5 years of managerial control
- Strong analytical and leading skills
- Project management and time management skills
- Strong functional understanding of supply chain and logistics
- Takes the initiative to provide cost effective and timely responses to service issues
- Leadership skills – able to represent the function in its entirety not just CS
- Excellent communication skills (communication with both internal teams and external business partners)
- Contract management of third party providers
- Good knowledge of computer systems (Microsoft Office), WMS and SAP
- Financial skills
- Negotiation skills
Job Type: Regular