eCommerce Full Stack Engineer
At PepsiCo eCommerce team, we are building the next generation of innovative products using emerging technologies and design thinking. While tied closely to broader PepsiCo, the eCommerce group has a unique start-up feel and defined values that embrace a more entrepreneurial mindset: bias for action; results oriented; community-focused; prioritization of people. We plan to use the latest technologies and tools to build software products and solutions across Marketing Automation, Supply Chain, Machine Learning based Optimization, Voice Commerce etc.
We're looking for a Software Engineer who brings along fresh ideas from all areas, including large-scale system design, new age data architecture, cloud platforms, APIs, artificial intelligence, UI design etc.
In this role you will have several distinct responsibilities and priorities:
- As a founding member of the team, you will have the opportunity to build new products from scratch.
- You will own end-to-end product and features from design to implementation, including the responsibilities for code roll-out and product lifecycle management
- We need you to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward
- You will be responsible for helping us build the technology team and manage deliverables with technology vendor and partners.
Some technologies that we use - we don't expect you to know all of these but some familiarity will be great:
- Functional programming. Elixir and the Phoenix web Framework
- Front End: React and Redux.
- Data & Analytics: Postgres and SQL
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs
- 4+ years professional experience in software development
- 3+ years of building platform capabilities across ETL, Workflow, Data Ingestion, Data Storage, Data Processing and Visualization
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing required prescreens, including, but not limited to, drug and alcohol screening and motor vehicle reports
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement