Talent Acquisition Sr Analyst
Descripción del Trabajo
Deliver, align and deploy internal and external strategies for Talent Acquisition in APU for NFL levels L1-L11 Foods and Beverages based on LATAM TA COE strategy, providing a solid platform and delivering the best results thus creating the Best Place to Work for all hires. Responsible for full cycle process, through tools and programs that allow the attraction of top talent that responds to PepsiCo’s business needs in APU.
- Responsible for the full cycle of Recruiting, sourcing, selection and assessment of Professional positions L1-L11 in APU (Argentina- Paraguay – Uruguay) Food and Beverage, guaranteeing the attraction and hiring of top talents that make the best fit with PepsiCo’s needs, culture and values and ensuring the achievement of LATAM established SLAs and KPIs.
- TA Projects: Responsible for working next to TA COE Team and CASA Lead in the deployment of global/regional projects.
- Develop robust relationships with Key Stakeholder Universities, participation in their job portals and Recruiting forums, talks, job fairs, etc., in order to attract and engage top talents and promote PepsiCo's Employer Value Proposition & Employer Brand.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with multiple stakeholders, including functional hiring managers, HR partner(s) in order to foster partnerships that yield consistent on-going communication.
- Understanding and follow up of KPIS as key success factor for a standardized Reporting & Analytics process.
- Support the standardization of Reporting & Analytics Process by ensuring flawless execution in Data Integrity in Kenexa for Professional positions L1-L11 in APU, Food and Beverage.
- Communicate and educate clients on staffing policies and processes for both internal mobility and external selection via specific trainings according to business needs, guaranteeing their access and knowledge on our shared tool (Kenexa).
- Kenexa Gatekeeper for APU.
Bachelor Degree in HR , Psychologist, or Business Administration
Solid TA Knowledge or HR related between 3-5 years experience.
Problem solving skills.
Bilingual (English & Spanish).
Collaboration and Influence
Job Type: Indefinido