Global Procurement Analyst
Descripción del Trabajo
PepsiCo Mexico Foods (PMF) Supply Chain Operations group provides a demanding, fast-paced environment, where growth equals opportunity and fun accompany the challenge. We are proud to say that PepsiCo has one of the most advanced and sophisticated supply chain environments in all of Latin America.
What you'll do:As a Global Procurement Senior Coordinator you will Control, coordinate and develop oat supply strategies for PMF. Also you will be in charge of develop oats short and long term strategies optimizing costs and operation. As a result comply productivity, cashflow targets of the business and ensure flawless operation.
Roles & Responsibilities May Include:
- Create and implement short-long term sourcing strategies for the following years to ensure PEP competitiveness and supply.
- Accountable for developing potential oat suppliers (in the national and international market) assessing their items portfolio, prices, quality, process capabilities, infrastructure development, geographic localization, responsiveness, among others (strongly aligned with the Quality, R&D and Food Safety teams).
- Accountable for the permanent monitoring and analysing of the oats market (CBOT), currency market, crop/harvest periods, weather conditions and macroeconomic factors in order to identify possible impacts in prices, commodity market impacts, perform rational volume coverage, deliver accurate prices/productivity reports.
- Accountable for identifying areas of opportunity in the oats supply chain, collaborating closely with cross functional teams.
- Work closely with internal clients (Supply Chain) and suppliers to resolve business and performance issues.
- Accountable for being a strategic connector between the different areas of the company (Quality, R&D, Food Safety, Legal, Demand Planning, Finance and Accounts Payable department, etc.) and the suppliers.
- Collaborate with other PEP regions, to share best practices and develop regional strategies.
- Collaborate and connect with other areas of the business to identify innovation ideas in conjunction with suppliers to support the future success of the business
- Coordinate and control oat supply with International Trade and Demand Planning teams.
- Coordinate oats payments with AP.
- Comply with audit requirements and contract policies.
- Measure suppliers performance (quality, on-full-in-time deliveries, innovation ideas, response time, etc.) and give them feedback in order to optimize
- Prepare financial reports and analysis (AOP, PSP, Productivity/Prices FCST and closures, commodities market analysis).
- Ensure end to end operations flow (shipments to PepsiCo's warehouses under just in time model)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
What you'll bring:
- Advanced English level (Listening, Speaking and Writting)
- Bachelor’s degree needed (Finance, Engineering, Management Proven track record of commercial experience in buying indirect services.
- 2-4 years procurement experience in a middle sized or large organization
- Procurement/financial background – Nice to have
- Experience with commodities management – Nice to have
- SAP/ARIBA experience – Nice to have
- Able to build relationships over the phone without meeting suppliers / customers on a regular basis)
- Your ability to communicate effectively and succinctly at all levels of an organization; ability to influence others and communicate in an open and honest way that quickly builds trust and respect.
- Self-motivated, high energy individual who can easily function in a high demand, goal-oriented environment.
- Collaborate and influence.
- Persistent and resilient in the pursuit of objectives, can shift gears easily, is willing to take on new challenges and works to resolve issues
Job Type: Indefinido