PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business. Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
- This role is an administrative role supporting the Portfolio Marketing team. The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the team in the development of the execution plan of the shopper/channel marketing calendar..
- Participate in team meetings and take a leadership role in calendar and budget planning for the team to ensure visibility to key dates, meeting requirements and budget updates.
- Take an active role in finding process improvements to drive increased efficiency in the marketing team.
- Work effectively across a large team to ensure clear communication and positive working relationships.
- PO generation, and invoice management
- Budget reconciliations
- Annual accrual prep & reconciliation during year-end
- Support key meetings, with invites, food/drink, and any other support requirements.
- Product samples
- Orientations – prepare checklists, fulfill internal requirements/paperwork and schedule meetings for new hires.
- Manage calendar for Director as appropriate.
- Prepare and submit Amex expenses for Director’s as appropriate.
- Position Level: L04
- Min. 3-5 years relevant business experience
- Highschool/college or university education
- Experience in dealing with cross functional groups
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and to provide clear direction to team and organization
- Good business sense, resourceful, innovative and responsive to change
- Calm under pressure
- Excellent organizer to ensure multifaceted activities are brought together to meet specific deadlines / goals
- Attention to detail, experience managing large budgets
- Results driven
- Takes Initiative to find ways to get better results
- Aptitude for process and ability to optimize
- Computer Literate
- Proficient in Power Point, MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Computer literate and able to quickly pick up new systems and processes for back-end support.
Job Type: Regular