E2E Snacks Supply Planning Expert
Responsible for the successful go-live of the new Integrated Supply Chain Planning System (project Prolink) in Supply Planning area.
Ensure successful cut-over to Prolink way of working to ensure long term sustainability of new processes.
Lead end-users through the transition into the new way of working.
- Ensure closure of the gaps identified in Process confirmation workshops through either the change request process in Pro-link or process changes in the planning team by supporting functional lead on deep dive topics.
- Lead the the preparation and validation of data with the functional and data leads for the End to End SP team (SP, MRP, DPP) and collaborate with local and central data leads to cleanse, check and prepare Data for the three phases: System Integration Test, User Acceptance Test and Go Live of the project.
- Represent Business Unit/E2E team in User Acceptance Test and ensure on time completion of assigned test cases.
- Identify any specific test conditions/scenarios which need to be completed in order to achieve full validation.
- Execute new process on a daily/weekly basis consistent with Prolink design and identify support needed to build capability in the team.
- Act as a change agent by role-modeling and emphasising the importance of process adherence
- +3 years of supply chain planning experience.
- High level of knowledge & understanding of planning systems (JDA) & processes.
- Works with Project team and other functions / departments to address critical challenges as a result of the project change or changes in technical, manufacturing or End to end planning processes.
- Strong analytical skills with a keen eye for detail, able to interrogate data and produce detailed outputs.
- Individual should possess strong communication / facilitation skills to build and sustain a wide range of working relationships across multiple functions/sites, being flexible in their approach to achieve the collective aims.
- Spanish and English language required.
Differentiating competencies required
- Planning – thinking skills, highly numerate with the ability to make decisions and judgments, the ability to work in a changing environment generating innovative ideas and creative solutions.
- Execution –Attention to detail and the ability to prioritise workloads while working under pressure to challenging timelines.
- Operational Excellence – demonstrate passion for mastering the details of the business, leverages understanding of key business drivers.
- Leadership – Take the initiative to find solutions to supply planning issues involving and encouraging your peers through savvy communication.
Job Type: Regular