Sales Planning Manager
Descripción del Trabajo
Responsible for initiating, supporting, and providing meaningful, accurate, and timely analytics to the APU Sales Organizations to support strategies and enable data driven decisions that drive business results.
- The Sales Planner will partner with Commercial Leadership to build and deliver monthly key sales metrics that provide objective insights to the Field Sales Force to efficiently execute action plans. S/he will select and define metrics linked to the sales strategy and performance targets and proactively identify opportunities for sales performance improvements which include on-going updates to management on key strategies.
- S/he will partner with Commercial Leadership to prepare and present business reviews at Commercial Leadership and Key Business Review Meetings and execute ad hoc analytics that support key initiatives and projects; provide analysis and recommendations around project feasibility to Management.
- S/he will develop and continuously improve sales reports that expedite the execution of key sales activities that result in improving sales productivity, in coordination with IT, Sales, and Marketing, partner with cross-functional teams (Finance, Marketing, Sales) to provide insights that support the development of forecast recommendations for business planning and financial updates and partner with IT to ensure all analytics systems are updated to support the needs of the business.
- The Sales Planner is responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next Management level.
- Analytical expertise; financial acumen/experience; sales understanding
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Excellent communication & influencing skills combined with strong leadership skills and ability to drive results through cross functional teams
- Ability to effectively manage multiple sources of data, deliver insights and recommendations, make tough decisions and stick to them.
- Significant experience in CPG
Job Type: Indefinido