Digital Marketing Associate - Maternity Leave
We are PepsiCo, one of the most iconic and recognized consumer brands around the globe. With net revenues of over $65 billion and almost 300,000 employees worldwide, PepsiCo’s approach at work is full strength – never settling for second best. We Perform with Purpose and our Digital team is an essential piece of our strategic vision.
Digital is becoming a more and more significant part of our Media Mix and strategy and PepsiCo Nordic need to ensure we are ahead of the game related to the way we interact with our consumer on all areas.
The Nordics is a BU with 5 countries (Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Iceland), and with 4 categories (Beverages, Juice, Snacks and Grains). The consumers and shoppers within the different categories are different and our brands position in the various countries are different, which leads to that we are approaching them differently from market to market, to ensure our objectives.
- Secure that global Social Media strategy per category is embedded in the marketing communication platform for categories
- Secure Nordic Business Unit being up to speed and able to share best practices Digital content towards GTM partners
- Share The best practise implementation and new findings with the European digital network. Including opportunities to Lift & Shift best practises, social media content alignments, cross-market agencies, and innovative technologies from partners
- Secure Nordic alignments related to Agency set up
- Lead relevant digital media partner relationships for The Nordics (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Google], linking up closely with media agency to unlock benefits that can make valuable contributions
- Think broadly and beyond our traditional business lines to identify new digitally-enabled business initiatives
- Keep up to date with the strategic digital landscape (consumers, competitors, technologies, etc.) and regularly share this information with key partners.
Qualifications / Requirements :
- Significant digital marketing experience, with validated results to creatively build brand awareness
- Data savvy – experience of identifying & influencing a consumer across channels based on behaviour
- Commercial - demonstrate that they value commercial results with examples of return on investment delivery
- Creative –comfortable challenging status quo, bringing creativity to problem-solving through the use of creative frameworks and technological solutions
- Excellent communication skills - engage and influence multiple partners to build strong working relationships, with an aptitude to galvanize teams and get agreement from a matrix organisation
- Dedicated approach - taking others with you
- Analytical skills – build robust analysis and relevant insights to drive actions and highlight opportunities
- Project management – ability to lead multiple projects in a dynamic and ever-changing environment with maturity and foresight to cope with input and changes
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary