Trade Terms Analyst
PepsiCo is looking for a Trade Terms Analyst in the Benelux. Within this role you will be responsible for the day-to-day budget management, payment administration and accrual process of our Trade Terms agreements. You will work daily on the management of rebates and ensure payment administration of rebates agreements are done in accordance to our contracts and approval matrix. Therefore you will be the key point of contact for account teams to provide financial support on terms.
- Responsible of maintaining and stewarding sign-off of annual terms contracts (according to the governance)
- Record terms correctly into the system, reflecting the contract
- Responsible for the creation, maintenance and settlements of trade marketing budgets in SAP
- Load budgets in accordance with the approved plan
- Monthly settlements
- Co-lead the review and monitoring of outstanding PO’s
- Claims accrual in financials
- Support on Global Control Standards (monthly update change reports)
What do we offer you?
Within PepsiCo we are proud of our nr 1 brands, but also care a lot about your career possibilities and personal development. You'll work together with inspiring and creative colleagues and we offer you many development opportunities in order to make sure our employees will be successful! In yearly cycles your progress will be discussed with you. Based on these outcomes as well as your long-term goals, your personal development plan will be created.
Next to this we also offer competitive compensation and a fantastic range of flexible benefits, including an excellent pension scheme, 29 free days, and other benefits like a gym discount. We work with a bonus scheme; your own results have influence on your bonus.
PepsiCo is one of the top tier food and beverage companies worldwide, producing a wide range of brands, including Pepsi, Lay's, Quaker, Doritos, Duyvis and many others. In the Benelux around 1600 people are working at PepsiCo at 8 different locations. Within PepsiCo you'll experience an informal, dynamic and ambitious atmosphere. This year we again have been awarded as the number 1 Top Employer in the Netherlands!
Next to this PepsiCo is focused on delivering balanced long-term growth while leaving a positive imprint on society and the environment - what we call Performance with Purpose. Our focus includes transforming our portfolio and offering healthier options while making our food system more sustainable and communities more prosperous. In doing so, we believe we will pave the way for PepsiCo's future growth and help other thrive.
Key skills/experience required
- You are working towards results: demonstrate perseverance and resilience in the pursuit of goals
- You possess great collaborating and influencing skills
- You are innovating: take the initiative to find ways to get better results
Job Type: Regulier