eCommerce Marketing Analytics Manager
At PepsiCo eCommerce team, we are building the next generation of innovative products using emerging technologies and design thinking. While tied closely to broader PepsiCo, the eCommerce group has a unique start-up feel and defined values that embrace a more entrepreneurial mindset: bias for action; results oriented; community-focused; prioritization of people. We plan to use the latest technologies and tools to build software products and solutions across Marketing Automation, Supply Chain, Machine Learning based Optimization, Voice Commerce etc.
This high-visibility position will support marketing analytics streams for our eCommerce business and will be responsible for measuring and optimizing the performance of paid marketing channels. You will partner with business stakeholders (marketing & sales), the media agencies, and data science teams to design and execute experiments, report on key metrics to demonstrate how media channels are driving customer and business value, and build reporting solutions that help stakeholders understand effectiveness of the channel and what can be done to improve business results to drive growth. Your work will be critical to help improve the value driven through eCommerce platforms by generating performance insights and translating those insights into actionable recommendations that deliver incremental business value.
- Execute on a strategic roadmap for marketing effectiveness (marketing measurement, simulation/forecasting methods, scenario planning) that drives business outcomes.
- Employ data science and marketing analytics to align online and offline views of channel performance (MMM, multi-touch attribution, test & control) into a holistic, cross-channel view of marketing performance and attribution and generate insights that inform decisions.
- Advise on optimization strategy, accurately sizing opportunities
Campaign measurement, optimization:
- Evolve and accelerate measurement practices, including novel test designs that ensure incremental learnings
- Define campaign objectives (e.g. performance vs. awareness) and develop cross-channel measurement plans and KPIs to ensure campaign results are measurable and actionable.
- Drive the development and adoption of a suite of measurement/forecasting/data products to enable effective decision making on marketing at scale.
- Continually evolve and improve marketing analytics and optimization models (working closely with data science team) to adapt to changes in the business landscape
- In partnership with business-facing members of the eCommerce team, leverage marketing performance insights to bring new business opportunities for eCommerce business
- Lead buildout of performance reporting dashboards that scales with our growing global business. Work through tagging and data integrity issues with cross functional stakeholders in Engineering and Channel teams.
- Present insights and associated recommendations to cross functional stakeholders.
- Support asks for ad hoc analysis to inform business decisions and marketing budget allocation.
- Bachelors degree in business, economics, strategy or related field; Masters degree preferred
- 6+ years’ experience marketing effectiveness, performance analytics. Consulting firm background preferred
- 3+ years of technical experience in statistics and modeling using R, Python, SAS within large-scale computing environments and datasets
- Hands-on measurement of digital marketing channels and ecommerce
- Proficient in querying and extracting data from various data sources using SQL, SAS and other data management tools
- Experience with BI report development tools such as Tableau preferred
- Prior digital marketing or eCommerce experience preferred
- Ability to communicate, collaborate, and influence effectively at all levels of the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Powerpoint and deck writing skills
- Excellent project management and prioritization skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent computational skills, e.g., advanced Excel, Tableau, SQL/coding skills preferred
- Results-oriented strategic thinker who demonstrates a bias for action with a can-do approach
- Team player with the ability to excel in an agile, collaborative, ambiguous environment
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement