R&D FSRA Associate Scientist
The Associate Scientist is part of the NAN Regulatory Affairs team responsible for ensuring faultless compliance of formulas and labeling and contributing effectively to the innovation/renovation process from ideas to preparation of launches for the NAN Business Units.
Primary focus of this position is to develop the nutrition, ingredient label declarations as they are required. The person in this position will be responsible for multiple brands and will ensure the accuracy of ingredient specifications, ingredient statements, nutrition facts, allergen declarations, kosher certificates and claims as well as accuracy of the regulatory information in the final art work. Monitor, interpret and ensure compliance with US labeling regulations.
The Associate Scientist will interact with many other functions including but not limited to R&D, marketing, purchasing, legal. The position will require understanding and application of Food and Drug Administration labeling regulations.
- BS in Science, Regulatory, Nutrition, or equivalent
- Min. of 2 yrs experience-preferable in corporate or government regulatory work or solid background in nutrition related field
- Ability to interface effectively with internal partners (Marketing, Legal, Graphics, and Product Development team), providing regulatory guidance and direction for successful product launches
- Ability to prioritize workload, balance multiple tasks and work independently
- Working knowledge of Regulatory databases is desirable
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment to meet aggressive timelines
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement