National Quality Capability Manager;全国质量能力经理
This is a PepsiCo career opportunity. This position is in PepsiCo China HQ. Please log onto www.pepsicojobs.com/main/china to find more career possibilities in PepsiCo China.
This role afford the responsibility of all own snack plants quality management, in order to push forward quality agenda to meet all quality KPI according to AOP, in order for continuous improvement requirement on Lay’s quality. Meanwhile it provides regulatory support to Operation team to ensure executional compliance; work with cross-functional team on new snack product launch agenda or new business model to guardrail Q&FS requirement; it also provide Q&FS support for business expansion when new line, new plant or new labs are built; Snack Quality/ lab SET development in own plants.
- Drive snack plant execution to meet AOP targets by frequent tracing of performance indicators, including weak-link Green%, challenge test performance, In-market quality review and consumer complaint CPM.
- Implement sector/ regional food safety program in all own snack plants.
- Support in-plant quality system to comply with global/sector requirement, leading quality system audit and lab system audit in all own snack plants.
- Work with cross-functional team on quality continuous improvement project, and coordinate different functions to solve arising quality issues and build preventative action plans.
- Centralize and manage all specification from R&D, bridging the specification communication between R&D and Ops plant team.
- Provide executional regulation support to Operation to ensure compliance:
- QS rule support to guarantee smooth extension or modification of plant/line
- Product regulation support to ensure executional compliance
- Interact with authority or external labs to calibrate understanding of regulation
- Interact with cross-function team on retrieval and training on newly published regulation.
- Handle with cross-function team on quality & food safety relevant crisis to minimize business impact.
- Work with cross-functional team on new product launch agenda to guardrail Q&FS requirement:
- Join project task force meeting for project progress discussion
- Provide Q&FS insight to project team to ensure delivery of quality product.
- Coordinate license, certificates and hygiene reports that are necessary for new product launch.
- Support new business model or plant/lab extension from Q&FS standpoint per business growth needs.
- support equipment/layout design with duly Q&FS consideration
- support lab instrument preparation
- help grow new plant quality team capability by coaching and delivering duly training
- Sustain and continuous improve team capability:
- Standardize training material to help grow quality team capability
- Provide guidance and duly support to team training
- Work with sector quality team to develop quality/lab SET fro own plants.
- Support on-site supplier audit to RM supplier per SQA program.
- PC weak-link green%
- Blue-green plant number in quality 3D scorecard.
- Consumer complaint CPM.
- Executional regulatory compliance.
- On-time launch of new facility and new business model.
- Develop quality/lab SET number according to AOP.
- Manufacturing;Purchasing;Supply chain;Engineering;Agro;R&D;Sales;CA;Sector Q&FS team
- FDA;External lab;Q&FS Association;Raw material supplier;Instrument supplier
- Science Bachelor degree or above with Food Tech/Chemical background.
- At least 10 Years’ experience in quality assurance or product development experience in food, chemicals & pharmaceutical manufacturing of multinational company.
- Be familiar with quality management system in FMCG facility and technically qualified in system audit skill, ph-ch analysis skill, and with ability to establish independently SOP and follow on compliance. Working experience in both plant and region level is preferred.
- AIB, GMP, HACCP, allergen control and Food safety system knowledge is preferred.
- Experienced in team leading, with good facilitation skills.
- Good skill in investigation, problem solving and action follow-up.
- Strong communication skill is essential, with good team-work spirit and good facilitation skills.
- Results oriented, open-minded and forceful in personality and adaptable to multicultural exposure.
- Fluent in spoken and written English & Chinese.
- Good computer skill such as excel, power point and project.
Job Type: Regular