HQ BU COE Planning Analyst
|The ESSA HQBU Planning Analyst has direct ownership of the full Planning/Forecasting, reporting cycles and the financial results of HQ BU reported in our key planning systems of Cognos TM1, HFM & IPT. The role is responsible for ensuring Planning /Forecasting of the ESSA Headquarters Business Unit (~$600mm) is delivered and reported throughout the systems consistently. |
In addition, the role also holds full responsibility over delivery of all Sector FP&A reporting as part of the wider ESSA BU submission requirements, working with Sector FP&A to fulfil Corporate NY requirements.
This role is part of the larger ESSA planning & function finance team and will report to the FP&A Planning Manager This position interacts with a diverse customer audience, including Finance Functional Managers (FFMs), Sector Central Function owners, ESSA Sector FP&A, Control, and Shared Services teams. It will require the incumbent to strive to provide continuous added value to the existing customer base as well as becoming an integral part of Central Functions through business partnering, ownership and stewardship of the financial data.
Forecasting and Planning COE
- Minimum 4 years prior experience with Planning/Forecasting and/or strong analytical skills – demonstrated ability to interpret business performance, identify anomalies and trends
- Attention to detail
- Strong ability to work in Excel
- Knowledge of accounting processes (purchase orders, accruals) and experience working in the Control environment
- Knowledge of database management principles
- High maturity level to deal with very confidential information
- Leadership/ability to manage a very diverse audience (of senior individuals)
- Strong Communication skills – ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and cross functionally, verbally and in writing
- Strong written and verbal English
Job Type: Regular