Sales Customer Service Representative
- Review and understand sales development objectives
- Review routing schedule, including any off-schedule visit
- Review previous delivery performances for scheduled customer
(volumes sold, % returns, order fill rates,..)
- Review distribution center ( DC) stock availability of top SKUs( Stock keeping unites) , innovation guidelines
for new products and on-going promotions campaigns
Review point of sales stock levels and out of stock in order to define a suggestion.
- Present suggested order to the customer, discuss objectives and
adjust order accordingly
- Obtain bestselling position in the account
- Capture competitor presence and store execution when requested
- Get Customer approval, print and ask for customer’s signature
- Ensure pricing guidelines are fully executed
- Ensure orders are properly transferred
- University Graduate
- 1 years sales experience with a FMCG company
- Computer literacy is a plus (MS Office)
- Driving license ( as per local regulations in the location)
- Ability to deal with diverse backgrounds.
- Good Analytic thinking skills to be able to identify opportunities.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills
- Very good English level
Job Type: Regular