Finance Associate Manager
This position is part of the Global IT BRM Financial Planning and Analysis team supporting Frito-Lay North America.
- Leverage knowledge of core business and trade economics to make informed decisions that result in positive financial outcomes
- Analyze and anticipate performance trends and external events; provide recommendations to drive business results
- Provide support and tools for capital investment decisions and communication
- Lead the development of long-term strategies and performance targets; make informed recommendations and ensure alignment with the business strategy
- Provide timely and accurate information for management reporting; generate insightful and significant business analyses
- Develop the annual operating plan, operating forecast and capital appropriation requests; provide business analysis to management
- Provide functional business perspective in developing IT systems & solutions
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity
- Adaptable to multi-cultural environment
- Required: Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting, Audit, Mathematics or similar field of study
- 3+ years of proven experience developing annual operating plans, operating forecasts and capital appropriation
- MBA preferred
- Required: Proven experience with the following
- Advanced knowledge Excel, Hyperion, SAP
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Willingness and ability to work with ambiguous data
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement