GES Network Coordinator
The GES Network Coordinator is responsible for the creation of the daily optimization solutions for the GES Transportation Network. Using Transportation optimization technology, this role owns the planning and execution of the GES Network Optimization business process from origination of orders through final tender of loads and trips.You can expect to work with the GES Recovery team to resolve daily optimization issues that are occurring with the field locations, and work closely with Traffic personnel and Warehouse personnel (CSRs) on optimal routing solutions for the sites.
The schedule will be an alternative work week with some weekend and early evening hours expected.
- Execute the planning of the daily transportation optimization processes for multiple traffic centers
- Conduct side by side modeling of transportation solutions and analyze results
- Develop recommendations and execute action plans to improve performance
- Perform system maintenance needed to execute optimization
- Facilitate daily and weekly calls with the traffic centers of GES sites
- Work with GES recovery team to troubleshoot issues within the transportation planning applications
- Work with the field to resolve daily execution issues that arise
- Deliver Transportation GES metrics and Key Performance Indicators
- Provide off-hours emergency support
- High School Diploma
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- Analytical skills, excellent verbal and written communications skills
- College Degree
- Understanding of transportation optimization technology
- 3-5 years of transportation experience
- Understanding of GES Warehouse and Traffic operations
- Solid understanding of Ordering systems
- Experience in consumer packaged goods industry
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement