National Business Manager - Licensed
Work for a global company with some of the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is nurtured.
PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand is home to some of the world’s most trusted brands such as Smith's Chips, Red Rock Deli, Sakata Rice Crackers, Pepsi Max and Gatorade! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success.
Currently we have an exciting opportunity within our Sales team for a National Business Manager – Independent Licensed.
In this role you will be responsible for delivering the Annual Operating Plan within the Independent Licensed channel through execution of annual business plans, strategy and marketing plans. This role needs someone who has a thorough understanding of business reviews and how to interpret and communicate opportunities to customers, along with the ability to identify opportunities and successfully execute plans within accounts and strategically within broader trade.
- Develop, deliver, and support promotional details and strategies, communicating these to the Field Operations, Marketing, and Category Teams
- Negotiate trading terms with customers to help deliver sustained profitable growth
- Lead, develop, and implement business reviews, business plans, category analysis and recommendations
- Implement channel and customer specific strategies – both strategic and tactical – within the Independent Licensed channel
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Strong background in FMCG with an excellent understanding of category management
- Ability to negotiate confidentially with strong influencing skills
- Experience activating analytical research and consumer insights
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills with strong skills in Xcel, PowerPoint and Word
What we can offer you:
- Excellent work-life quality with our flexible office environment
- Career development opportunities
- A competitive remuneration package
- Discounted retail and service benefits through our PepsiCo Extras program
Working at PepsiCo:
Your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities, and ongoing professional development, along with a fun and rewarding working environment.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At PepsiCo, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported.
We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people, and with our new, state-of-the-art office located in a convenient location close to public transport and parking, we believe this to be an environment where our people thrive.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
PEPSICO’S job application process:
- Submit your application via our website, including a cover letter & resume
- Interview and skills evaluation
- Online Assessment process
- Reference and background checks
Our Commitment is to deliver Sustained Growth through Empowered People acting with Responsibility and Trust.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular