Planning Manager - Franchise
Responsible for articulating business strategy into financial planning (i.e., AOP, forecast, SBP), providing accurate, timely and insightful information to MU management in order to ensure business objective will be delivered in a sustain manners, continuously looking for business process improvement to deliver financial result in an efficient and sustainable manners.
1. Business Result
a) Leading AOP, forecast and SBP process that reflects aligned business strategy and financial objective.
b) Conducting monthly/quarterly financial statement review (e.g., P&L, BS, and OCF) with MU/BU/Region management.
c) Translating actual business performance into meaningful business scorecard and communicate to relevant function to call for timely action (e.g., volume, concentrate orders, etc.)
d) Checking the alignment of financial result with KPI reported by respective function.
e) Developing financial models / analysis by working with relevant function in order to advise the most optimum business solution for short-term and/or long-term according to business life cycle and priorities.
f) Ensuring finance performance has been planned are in line with Company accounting policy.
g) Collaborate with BU/Region to provide insightful information that is benefit to the system in identifying timely risk & opportunities of the business.
h) As a control owner for FR & FOBO process, perform control roles and responsibility in accordance with PepsiCo Accountability model. Support Process Owner in driving GCS agenda. Understand the objective of the assigned control(s) and maintain an audit trail to evidence execution of the activities. Ensure timely remediation of any control deficiencies.
2. Build organization capability:
a) Staffing, onboarding, training and retaining Planning talents
b) Clarify roles, set performance standards and goals, assess performance & provide feedback to team as PMP
c) Coach, develop functional capability to the team
d) Role model PepsiCo Values and create a motivating and rewarding work environment
- University graduation with specialization in Finance / Accounting / Economics
• 8 years of working experience in FP&A or M&A, MNC FMCG is preferable
• Advanced MS Excel, and English proficiency is a must
• Ability and willingness to work in a consistent high-pressure environment and independent working
• Ability to perform regular works while being flexible and capable to handle ad-hoc or urgent requests from multiple stakeholders.
• Good attitude, active & proactive, passionate about work
• Strong communication, writing, and presentation skills
• Strong time management and organizational skills
Job Type: Regular