Thailand Operations Controller
- Effectively drives the Control agenda for entire Plant finance by providing timely, accurate and effective information including SKU wise profitability analysis, key plant performance KPI’s and various analysis focused towards cost rationalizations to the SLT.
- Custodian of company policies and procedures, performing the role of financial steward by maintaining a strong control environment, effectively leading a remote team to ensure higher engagement levels and providing Subject Matter Expert (SME) advice to key stakeholders (Agro, Production and Supply Chain).
- Error Free timely reporting to Head Office including details Balance Sheet Reviews for Plant financials
- Enhancing proportionate ownership for all key processes at plant and also ensures sustained execution of key controls. Supporting Controller and Internal Control Manager in effective Risk Assessment workshops and robust key control testing and remediation of failures
- Financial Controls Ensure that development of policies and procedures which evolve around framework as defined by PI policies, effective implementation of the annual GCS agenda, implementation of internal/external audit recommendations, effective exercising of delegated authorities as per SOA and timely processing of authorized payments to delight internal/ external customers.
- Financial Reporting Ensure timely closing of books and different reporting templates for onward submission to Region in line with PI policies, preparation of different dash boards (One Off’s, Brand P&L etc) to assist senior management in strategic decision making and tracking of key business performance KPI’s (farmers advance status, storage costs etc) specifically for Agro.
- Planning & Budgetary Control Support CFO, Ops Director, Planning Manager & Plant Manager in developing AOP/ Strategic plan and sharing actual results to assist them in delivering GP targets, develop strategies for improvements in cost effectiveness (direct costs, conversions, labor efficiencies and overheads)
- AP Function & OPM Module Timely recording of invoices relating to different suppliers in oracle AP module including reconciliations and timely resolving differences if any, development and management of OPM applications systems along with monthly reconciliations with physical balances and effective month end review to resolve long outstanding legacy issues.
- Plant Dash Board, KPI Reporting & FIS Assist plant leadership team through preparation of monthly dash board reflecting SKu wise financial, production & operational KPI’s and flagging abnormalities, hands on collaboration with production team
- Build Talent Ensure high team engagement levels through capability enhancement (training need analysis), coaching and mentoring sessions ( formal and informal), development plans and enhancement of skills ( on job and off the job trainings).
- Bachelor degree in accounting major
- Minimum 8 years of finance experience for Chartered Accountant
- 2 year experience of people management
- Strong understanding of business processes in a manufacturing concern
- Ability to analyze and anticipate performance trends and give recommendation to drive business results
- Capability to give timely and accurate information for management reporting including insightful business analyses
- Advanced understanding of technical accounting/ tax rules and ability to identify, manage and monitor risks
- Effective business communication skills both English & Thai
- Ability to establish clear responsibilities for action against clear priorities
- Perseverance and resilience in the pursuit of goals in confronting situations
Job Type: Regular