Export Administrative Shipping Coordinator
Have a look in your fridge and your kitchen cupboards. Chances are you'll find some PepsiCo products. PepsiCo is a world leader in convenient snacks, foods and beverages. Our brands are loved all over the UK - Walkers are the UK's favourite crisps, Tropicana is the UK's top premium juice brand and Quaker is the UK's favourite oats company.
We’re looking for an Export Administrative Shipping Coordinator Team Administrator to be based at our Offices in Cupar, Scotland. The purpose of this role is to support the growing PepsiCo export business through precise execution of transport management and shipping documentation. This will include end-to end co-ordination for Cupar to Europe product portfolio. Destinations include but not limited to France, Belgium, Greece, Nordics, Holland, Spain, Portugal and Italy lanes.
What you'll get up to:
- Manage customer orders from Freight/haulage bookings for European deliveries in line with our customers lead time requirements.
- Preparation of goods invoices and additional export documentation where required (EUR1’s, Certificates of Origin etc )
- Support with track and trace for customers and resolution to any issues - pro-active communication.
- Accurate recording of shipping data for audit and customs purposes. Ensure any non-standard shipment costs are processed (demurrage/waiting time).
- First in First Out rotation of European stock
- Ownership of the Cupar
- Identify areas of opportunity which will improve the standard of customer service or identify areas for cost savings to eliminate waste from the business.
- Participate in development and implementation of new customer services processes and improvements.
- Comply with all PepsiCo compliance - GCS, SOX, AIB.
- Provide critical holiday cover to the Export Operations Manager.
- Participate in the development and implementation of new SKU’s / supply chain processes.
- Assist with other growing areas of the business such as Future Brands as required
- Support on the following areas in the SAP system:
- Create and manage orders on a monthly base for multiple ESSA countries
- Creation of contracts
- Maintain source list (per material number)
- Creation of sales orders
- Creation of purchase orders
What we're looking for:
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and effectively communicate with customers, suppliers, freight forwarders and internal business heads.
- Strong passion for customer service and logistics excellence.
- Willing to assist with wide variety of supply chain tasks in the ever-changing world of export.
- Ability to operate and flourish in a fast-paced global business environment; Multiple organizations and nationalities.
- Strong team player and committed to teamwork in all situations but also must be able to work independently.
- Willingness to embrace change and support a wide variety of supply chain tasks in the ever-evolving world of export.
- Candidates must have a background in logistics, export, and manufacturing with a proven track record in this field.
- Computer proficiency/literacy - particularly on Microsoft Excel, Word, Office and experience in accounting systems - Oracle / SAP.
Job Type: Regular