WMS Systems Administrator
- Provide daily support of Red Prairie integration interface to other enterprise systems.
- Gain solid understanding of the business process, workflows and data.
- Establish close partnerships with the relevant stakeholders across the business.
- Work with project managers during scoping and requirements sessions.
- Gather requirements, design and deploy functionality to meet business requirements.
- Assist in technical specifications and other deliverable documents.
- Develop test cases and plans to complete the unit testing.
- Work with other application developers during software design and development of workflows.
- Provide on-call support for production applications.
- Develop a deep understanding of applications and integration and bring issues to resolution.
- Monitor application performance and improve response times.
- Configure application for the best performance
- Plan for and apply application software patches
- Post-graduate University degree in BCom Informatics
- Warehouse Management Systems specific knowledge (handles user account management, file transfers, peripheral systems interface knowledge, scripting knowledge - SQL preferred).
- Evident understanding and working knowledge of data exchange requirements, interface specifications and interface timing.
- Have experience with the process to setup configuration for a WMS
- Doing a design on the throughput of the system – entails the all-encompassing process from systems input up to systems output
- Compelling ability to solve complex problems
- Above average ability to critically evaluate and make inferences from complex numerical and verbal information.
- Strong analytic skills
- Firm ability to establish and maintain interpersonal relationships.
- Solid ability to work independently in a self-disciplined, structured and organised way.
- Clear-cut skill to multi-task in a fast paced environment, while being highly adaptable and open to new experiences.
Job Type: Regular