Territory Grocery Manager - Dunedin
Work for a global company with some of the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is nurtured.
Bluebird is home to some of the New Zealand’s favourite and most trusted brands such as Bluebird Ready Salted Potato Chips, Doritos, Copper Kettle, Grain Waves, Twisties and Burger Rings! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
To continue our success, we currently have an exciting opportunity to join our Sales Team as a Part Time Territory Grocery Manager, managing the Dunedin Region. This role would see the right person manage key accounts by driving market share, executing promotions, assisting with ranging and strategy, as well as building new business.
Only people with the legal right to work in New Zealand can be considered.
- Execute key sales initiatives and provide best service for our customers
- Create and sell promotional plans for all Foodstuffs Stores
- Conduct monthly business reviews highlighting growth and opportunities
- Actively reduce in-store and pricing credits and manage product withdrawals
- Maximize Product exposure by driving for additional Displays
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Ability to work with minimal supervision with Customer Service orientation and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with ability to relate to people across all parts of the business
- Ability to effectively prioritise workload and manage time to meet business expectations and deadlines
What we can offer you:
- Excellent work-life balance
- A competitive remuneration package
- Career development opportunities
- Discounted retail and service benefits through our PepsiCo extras program
Working at Bluebird:
Your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities, and ongoing professional development along with a fun and rewarding working environment.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At Bluebird, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
Bluebird’s job application process:
- Submit your application via our website, including a cover letter & resume
- Interview and skills evaluation
- Online Assessment process
- Reference and background checks
Our Commitment is to deliver Sustained Growth through Empowered People acting with Responsibility and Trust.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular