- Carry out Plant maintenance activities, in accordance to the master maintenance plan
- To execute routine as well as non-routine maintenance
- To do condition monitoring (Predictive maintenance) along with preventive and breakdown maintenance on all equipment’s as per the annual plan.
- To do root cause analysis of all breakdowns on PC and NPC lines. Prepare action plan with shift engineers and follow up until completion.
- To actively participate in promoting a continuous improvement culture in Engineering along with other team mates.
- To help shift engineers in implementing TPM tools and techniques and maximize equipment effectiveness through the optimization of equipment availability, performances, efficiency and product quality ( OEE).
- To supervise all contractors during shutdowns, general plant maintenance and project activities.
- To provide complete support to whole plant in implementing 5S and executing Kaizens.
- To provide complete support to HSE and food safety manger and to ensure that all jobs / areas are HSE and food safety compliant.
- To efficiently manage plant electrical load so that overall KWH /kg is at its optimum level.
- Should be able to understand PLC logic and can upload and download program to processor.
- Should have a complete understanding of VFD parameters / configuration settings.
- To execute Projects(equipment installations, commissioning etc.) in coordination with Projects Team
- 02 years Certificate in Mechanical Trade or eq. education
- 03 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- 6 -8 years in a similar capacity
Job Type: Regular