Warehouse Technician / Driver
Blaze new trails. Never settle for second best. Succeed together, celebrate and do something bigger. That's what PepsiCo’s Performance with Purpose mission is all about.
Around the world, we're committed to giving people the taste they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally-constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Warehouse Technician/Driver – PepsiCo Foods Canada
If you’re hungry for a challenge and have a taste for working with people, then we would like to meet you! We’re looking for an energetic, enterprising and independent individual to join our Warehouse Team. This is a part-time position with the possibility of leading to full-time.
Warehouse technician & backup LASR driver 6AM-2PM *
- Following daily run sheet, deliver cases of product to appropriate customers through loading docks
- Safely operate a straight truck efficiently and accurately deliver product to grocery stores
- Resolve inventory overages/shortages balances in a timely and accurate manner with receiver as load is being checked in to customer’s store
- Load empty carts, totes, and cardboard onto trailer for return to the DC
- Complete daily paperwork, Pre-Trip Inspections & Hours of Service logs
- Provide professional customer service to stores and to sales partners
- Perform all functions and duties in a safe manner, utilizing safe lifting techniques
- Other duties as assigned: numerous miscellaneous tasks are required in the execution of this position. These may include: handling display equipment; shunting trailer and repositioning trucks on the lot and completion of related paperwork.
- Unloads cardboard and return product from route trucks into inventory
- Stacks and bundles cardboard
- Picks customer orders in full cases or by individual bags
- Loads delivery trucks with product using two-wheel carts & by hand
- Performs general clean-up/sanitation duties
- Works in a safe manner utilizing safe lifting techniques
- Attends regular scheduled team meetings
- Other duties as assigned: numerous miscellaneous tasks are required in the execution of this position. These may include: handling display equipment; Reposition trucks on the lot and completion of warehouse related paperwork.
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license with a clean driving record (please provide driver’s abstract)
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Able to work independently and in a team environment, able to work under pressure, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Results oriented, proficient with computers
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- CSA approved, above-ankle, safety boots are require
Job Type: Regular