Internal Auditor (Field Sales)
We are recruiting an exciting new opportunity to join the PepsiCo finance team in Reading!
At PepsiCo, you won’t find our Finance people sitting on the sidelines. They know the business inside and out, working across functions and categories to ensure sound financial judgement is at the heart of our decision-making. Our finance teams are commercial, pragmatic, and open.
We’re currently looking for an enthusiastic audit professional to join our Finance team at our Head Office in Reading. In this role you will be responsible for all audit matters for our newly built, in-house field sales team.
This is a newly built position with great business exposure, and we will look to you to be at the forefront of the development, promotion, and maintenance of the internal controls and processes for our field sales teams. To enable this you will design and execute effective audits, designing and performing data analysis to inform your work, collaborate in reviews of the process, and define training needs for the field sales team as required. We anticipate that your role will require you to travel to UK wide locations around 2-3 days per week.
With your passion for seeking challenges and development, we will provide a platform to inspire and promote your future growth within a high performing Finance team.
- Define and maintain field audit calendar aligning priorities with Field Sales Senior Manager and Sales Operations teams.
- Executing field audits for UK Field sales operatives and team against critical metrics at UK wide locations
- Report findings to operatives, Supervisors, Regional Managers, Controller and Sales Leads, and align on remediation plans
- Maintain and design processes and controls with field team as appropriate to ensure a robust effective process.
- Support commercial team to align reporting and management requirements and operational/process improvements
- You will also have the chance to be involved in a number of ad hoc projects.
To be successful in this position you will be strong at establishing effective relationships and you will display the skills needed to influence senior leaders in both our Finance and Sales teams. You will bring a high level of maturity to effectively deal with conflicting requirements, and you will have first class organizational and prioritisation skills. You will also need to be a real-self starter, with genuine drive and motivation.
In addition, you will also need:
- Recent Qualification (or expected soon) with a recognised professional body (ACA, CIMA etc).
- Solid accounting knowledge with experience of either internal or external audit, or control.
- Knowledge of Oracle GL & HFM is preferred
- Experience of field sales and Franchise business experience is preferred
- Good IT & MS Office skills
Job Type: Regular