Marketing Innovation Coordinator
Descripción del Trabajo
What you'll do -
As a Marketing Innovation Coordinator, you will identify, lift & adapt innovation portfolio opportunities across the sector, development of adaptation model relative to market and L&A from initiative conceptualization to materialization and hand off to operating unit (stage 3). Help in the creation of a winning strategic innovation plan. Lock the innovation net revenue objectives for the following 5 years for CASA. Lead CASA innovation pipeline, assuring on-time and flawless executions. Analyze market information to generate performance KPI as well as finding white spaces.
Roles & Responsibilities May Include –
- Lift& Adapt Regional reframe Innovation platforms to market units by identifying business opportunity, platform strategy, consumer problem to solve and solution alternatives
- Seek out and discern consumer needs and insights; analyze and anticipate competitive moves to define white spaces to propose the innovation PSP.
- Lead regional innovation to assure on-time and flawless execution until Gate3.
- A&M Budget management
- Analyze the most important market information to generate KPIs reports.
- Develop a Lift & Adapt innovation model relative to market unit
- Align R&D and capex requirements to adapt innovation platforms by market
- Support Local innovation development, growth and alignment
- Innovation processes (Stage Gate) knowledge and implementation experts
- New Product launches experts and technical understanding
- Capable of leading, sequencing innovation initiatives across de sector and the matrix
- 1-2yrs experience as brand/ innovation assistant
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Creative thinking
- Deep consumer, competitor and market understanding to formulate strategic insights and develop strategic hypotheses
- Multiple project management skills
- Good relationship skills, both internally and externally, to achieve strong partnership and collaboration.
- Strong collaboration/matrix management
- Drive for results & deep intellectual curiosity
- Demonstrate perseverance & resilience in pursing goals
- Strategic thinking and strong business mindset
- Robust analytic skills and the ability to translate data in to market opportunities
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your resume by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
xRelocation Eligible: No Aplicable (N/A)
Job Type: Indefinido