Warehouse Performance Supply Chain Leader
PEPSICO FOODS CANADA
PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
- PepsiCo is an Employer of Choice:
- Opportunity to work for a Tier 1 global organization company with Billion Dollar Brands.
- One of Canada's Top 100 Employers
- We take people development seriously offering career growth opportunities through robust full cycle career planning, talent development programs, challenging and rewarding assignments nationally and internationally
- Work within a fast paced ever evolving business, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds, experiences and needs
- Participation in our competitive Total Rewards Program
If you're looking for a challenging position with one of the world's leading snack food companies, here's your chance to join our team as a Warehouse Performance Supply Chain Leader.
- Analyze data for performance trends
- Pull data to coach, problem solve, and resolve issues
- Execute technical projects
- Implement regulatory protocols
- Execute operating model
- Design a strategy for point assignment
- Perform business reviews
- Facilitate and lead hot teams
- Execute the PMP process
- Review and sign-off time using Kronos
- Conduct interviews and hiring
- Create action plans to improve business performance and close gaps
- Develop technical solutions for continuous improvement projects
- Create recognition programs
|Base Requirements, Knowledge & Skills|
- Preference for Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Business
- Verbal and Written Communication with Supervisors, Peers, and Subordinates
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Judgment & Decision Making
- Organizing, Planning and Prioritizing Work
- Coaching and Monitoring Performance of Others
- Performance Management
- Engineering and Technology Knowledge
- General Regulatory & Safety Processes and Procedures
- Position Reports To: Department Manager or Functional Sr. Manager
Job Type: Regular