Assistant R&D Manager, PD, APAC Nutrition;助理研发经理，产品开发，亚太地区营养品类
This is a PepsiCo career opportunity. This position is in PepsiCo China HQ. Please log onto www.pepsicojobs.com/main/china to find more career possibilities in PepsiCo China.
- Lead project to support GNG Grain innovations, productivity and quality initiatives.
• Independent lead GNG grain projects from R&D side, drive its related technical activities, work with cross functions to deliver the results.
• As technical project leader on communication within R&D functions and cross functions.
• Joint efforts with other functions to do technical assessment for projects, generate technical insight from product mapping, define sensory attributes for the product, ensure satisfy consumer and delivery request meet regulatory, product brief and company nutrition guiderail requirements.
- Support strategies/ projects to deliver Global Nutrition Grain business results
• Apply related technologies evaluation and assessment; provide recommendations to deliver the needs of requested products in healthier foods and snack.
• Coordinate within R&D on innovate product/process/packaging initiatives
• In partnership with technical process team on process assessment, validation, able to draft process key controls, ensure the learning can be smoothly transfer to operations
• In partnership with QA team on co packer assessment and qualification
• In partnership with Ops on key quality and productivity initiative identification, provide technical support to achieve results
• Deliver qualified product innovations and its spec, enterprise stands, meet regulatory requirements
- Provide new product and process solutions according to the GNG business plan and long term plan
• Effectively develop and deploy “Best Practice” tools and menus to improve implementation quality
• Join effort with other R&D peers effectively manage R&D technical budget to support all technical initiatives
- Participate actively on value based culture and attend its related training and education programs.
- Embed GCS understanding, and effectively support its control, ownership and achieve an effective audit rating.
- Internal R&D: act as technical brand manager – Quaker; R&D Sensory, R&D packaging, R&D nutrition, R&D regulatory, R&D Technology.
- Quaker China brand team: marketing, insight
- Operations – specifically co-packer management in procurement and QA
- Ingredient suppliers, flavor houses, manage enterprise standard application.
- Bachelor degree or above in food science, food engineering or related subjects
- Excellent Communication skills include written and spoken Chinese and English
- Over 5 years working experience in Food manufacturing or Food research institutes
- 3 years working for Multinational Food Company in product development
- Master on methodology, process or tools that apply to R&D projects / activities
- Basic knowledge about adjacent technical functions, material science, technical regulatory, technical consumer insights, packaging and processing
- Basic understanding of nutrition, nutrition claims and China regulations
- Strong communication skills and project management skills
- Good in both spoken & written English is a must.
Job Type: Regular