Warehouse Team Supervisor
PEPSICO FOODS CANADA
PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
- PepsiCo is an Employer of Choice:
- Opportunity to work for a Tier 1 global organization company with Billion Dollar Brands.
- One of Canada's Top 100 Employers
- We take people development seriously offering career growth opportunities through robust full cycle career planning, talent development programs, challenging and rewarding assignments nationally and internationally
- Work within a fast paced ever evolving business, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds, experiences and needs
- Participation in our competitive Total Rewards Program
If you're looking for a challenging position with one of the world's leading snack food companies, here's your chance to join our team as a Warehouse Team Supervisor
- Provides daily work direction to frontline associates
- Uses technical systems for reporting and analytics
- Leads daily performance meetings
- Conducts performance coaching, provides individual feedback, and issues corrective action
- Makes daily decisions impacting the business
- Handles all team performance and personnel issues
- Manages time and payroll systems
Base Requirements, Knowledge & Skills
- High School Diploma required
- Associates degree or equivalent background preferred (this may set hi-potential candidates up to pursue Bachelor’s degrees and position themselves for L06 and above roles)
- Experience in Manufacturing, Warehouse, or Operations Preferred
- 3 + years’ experience in Supervising Others within Preferred
- Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Experience in Coaching and Monitoring Performance of Others – Take Others With You
- Able to Instruct and Teach Others
- Skills in Organizing, Planning and Prioritizing Work
- Troubleshooting and Problem Solving Capabilities
- Knowledge of General Regulatory & Safety Processes and Procedures
- Mechanical and Technical Aptitude
Job Type: Regular