Environmental, Health & Safety Administrator
Work for a global company with some of the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is nurtured.
PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand is home to some of the world’s most trusted brands such as Smith's Chips, Doritos, Nobby’s Nuts, Red Rock Deli, Pepsi Max and Gatorade! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
To continue our success we currently have an exciting opportunity to join our Tingalpa team as an Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Coordinator.
This role is suited to somebody with a high capability in administration.
- Complete accurate and timely reporting of EHS performance as required by the business and assist with the maintenance of the site EHS plans, risk assessments, standard operating procedures (SOP’s) and systems.
- Manage extensive purchasing activities for the EHS function, including daily production of purchase order numbers (including but not limited to - general consumables through to capital works projects).
- Support the Queensland teams to identify and action opportunities to help meet business EHS requirements; conducting workplace inspections and audits, as well as participating in projects to help improve, support and comply with the QLD EHS agenda.
- Analyse, trend and recommend corrective actions for EHS Management review and approval, undertaking all duties in accordance with company EHS policies and procedures to support continual improvement in Health, Safety and Environment systems and performance as outlined in annual plans.
- Coordinate and facilitate site EHS awareness and training programs, along with the maintenance of training records for the operations teams; always demonstrating and exercising a commitment to promote, develop and improve the health, safety and welfare of our people and environmental agenda.
- General administrative activities as required.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Experience in auditing and analysing information, with the ability to coordinate and manipulate a large amount of data from varying sources into succinct and well-structured reports. Budget and account management experience also highly desirable.
- Highly refined emotional intelligence skills, with excellent verbal communication skills to connect with staff at all levels.
- Highly developed time management skills, with the ability to prioritise daily tasks, whilst at the same time having the ability to rapidly change from task to task (at short notice) to meet daily business needs.
- Ability to work autonomously as a self-starter as well as part of a wider team, maintaining a customer-centric attitude and focus at all times.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Certificate in and passion for EHS will be highly desirable.
- Knowledge of FMCG and Manufacturing industry an advantage with knowledge of ISO 14001, AS/NZ 4801, OSAS 18001 desirable.
What we can offer you at PepsiCo Tingalpa:
- Excellent work-life balance with our flexible office environment.
- Career development opportunities across our entire global business.
- Free on-site health facilities: physiotherapy, personal training, gym & counselling services.
- Great team environment!
- A highly competitive remuneration package.
- Discounted Private Health Insurance through our partners Medibank & Bupa.
- Access to and use of our employee discount program, PepsiCo Extras.
Your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities, and ongoing professional development along with a fun and rewarding working environment.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At PepsiCo, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported. We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
Our Commitment is to deliver Sustained Growth through Empowered People acting with Responsibility and Trust.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular