We are PepsiCo
PepsiCo is one of the world's leading food and beverage companies with over $63 Billion in Net Revenue and a global portfolio of diverse and beloved brands. We have a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes 22 brands that each generated more than $1 Billion in annual retail sales. PepsiCo's products are sold in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo's strength is its people. We are over 250,000 game changers, mountain movers and history makers, scattered around the world, and united by a shared set of values and goals. We believe that acting ethically and responsibly is not only the right thing to do, but also the right thing to do for our business. At PepsiCo, we aim to deliver top-tier financial performance over the long term by integrating sustainability into our business strategy, leaving a positive imprint on society and the environment. We call this Performance with Purpose. For more information on PepsiCo and the opportunities it holds, visit www.pepsico.com.
Global Strategy at PepsiCo
The Global Strategy function plays a critical role in charting PepsiCo’s long term growth and portfolio development, driving both the future of the company and shaping the industry landscape. We are tasked with ensuring the company invests in the assets and capabilities needed to stay ahead of the competition and maintain market leadership. This entails developing actionable solutions for some of the most challenging issues facing the company.
To bring fresh and disruptive thinking to the ever changing macro-environment, we have Strategists aligned to each of our Sectors, Global Businesses, and to PepsiCo Corporate. Joining PepsiCo’s Global Strategy function will enable you to experience the breadth and depth of PepsiCo’s global portfolio and build a deep understanding of both the business and the industry. Whether you decide to remain in Strategy or pursue a leadership position in another function, the experience provides incredible possibilities for a dynamic career at PepsiCo.
The Corporate Strategy team sits at the “center” of the Strategy function and acts as the coordinator for the entire function globally. We have 3 broad responsibilities:
- Oversee and execute PepsiCo’s enterprise-wide Strategic Planning process, both for Sr. Leadership and the Board of Directors
- Serve as the internal consulting firm to the Chairman and Sr. Leadership team
- Act as a flex staffing pool to the other Strategy teams worldwide
Accountabilities – Sr Analyst, Global Groups Strategy
- Provide thought partnership to business partners and Senior Executives on a broad range of business-critical topics
- Serve as the analytics point-person on projects, applying logical and creative thinking to drive to fact-based insights
- Demonstrate strong leadership and influence management skills, including the ability to challenge the status quo
- Build project deliverables in partnership with project leaders
- Assist in the planning and execution of the Enterprise Strategic Planning Processes
- Execute against time-sensitive requests from the EVP-Global Strategy, VP-Corporate Strategy, and cross-functional business partners
- Maintain an external mindset, including staying on top of consumer, competitive, and macroeconomic / geopolitical trends
- Contribute to capability building for the entire Global Strategy function (e.g. Recruiting, Training, Knowledge Management, etc)
- BA required
- 3+ years of strategy experience either internally or with a Top-Tier consulting firm
- Strategic mindset and highly analytical thinker with sound business judgment
- Excellent technical skills to process large quantities of data in an error-free manner
- Self-starter mindset with the ability to “manage up”
- Love of Consumer Packaged Goods and our brands
- Global outlook with sensitivity and awareness of social and cultural differences; foreign language skills highly desired
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement