We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
The supply chain team are the lynch pin of operations ensuring the careful coordination of concentrate ingredients and recipes. The team works with our global plants, bottlers and Distribution Centres to ensure flawless supply execution for PepsiCo. Would you like to work in a dynamic global environment connected in to 140 markets worldwide? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
The purpose of this role is to ensure the efficient availability of Finished Goods to fulfill orders on time and in full, within agreed working capital targets.
- Analyse SAP purchase requisitions and convert to PO’s on timely basis
- Manage exception messages, i.e. expedites / postponements
- Present weekly exception reporting
- Manage quota arrangements (split of volume between suppliers)
- Schedule Material deliveries i.e. Bulk Materials, Packaging
- Ensure accuracy of Supplier Shipping / Order documentation.
- Ensure accuracy and maintenance of Safety Stock and Order Policy settings
- Meet key inventory and material planning metrics
- Proactively manage Material Reserve risks and issues including reconcilitation with 3PL warehouse and resolution of EDI issues
- Monitoring supplier quality and delivery performance and collaborate with procurement team to resolve issues
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated approximately $63 billion in net revenue in 2016, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
- Degree in Supply Chain, Finance or similar qualification in a related discipline
- At least 3 years in a related Supply Chain or Operations role, with experience in logistics and documentation
- Excellent analytical skills, with a proven ability to problem solve and make quick decisions
- Experience working closely with third parties and colleagues in remote locations to deliver business objectives an advantage
- Strong operational experience in a dynamic multinational organization,
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within an organization
- Ability to manage multiple, complex tasks
- Proven ability to execute and deliver on commitments
- Be capable of working effectively in a cross functional and virtual environment
- Sense of customer service
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, and prioritize duties in fast-paced environment
Job Type: Regular