Warehouse Manager - 12 month FTC
PepsiCo is looking for a Warehouse Manager to join our busy Logistics Team based in Skelmersdale, Lancashire, on a 12 month fixed term contract basis
PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world’s most loved food and drink products. Making every day favourites like Walkers Crisps and Quaker Oats, we have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and have recently been voted a Top Employer for the seventh year in a row!
As a Warehouse Supervisor you’ll be have overall responsibility for the day to day running of the warehouse. You’ll ensure materials supply to our factory in Skelmersdale and maintain 100% stock accuracy whilst looking to optimise performance in all areas of Quality, Cost, Delivery and Morale (QCDM).
- Responsible for safety on site.
- Co-ordinate the 24 hourly QCDM meetings, ensuring RCA is applied as appropriate and key actions are escalated in a timely manner.
- Resolve service, performance or behavioural concerns, escalating where appropriate.
- Manage absence and performance.
- Deliver key performance metrics. E.g. Safety LTIs, finished goods utilisation, stock count accuracy, BRC accreditation and raw materials supply to factory.
- Maintain strong links with manufacturing, 3PLs and traffic planning and transport teams.
- Ensure that all site training requirements are completed and records are maintained.
- Ensure any downtime is delivered to the right standard and the right time to maximise service delivery.
- Ensure all feedback regarding escalation is shared with the relevant stake holders.
- Hold stakeholders accountable for ensuring actions that effect performance and site safety are closed out.
- Understanding of Lean processes, in particular QCDM and RCA
- Experience in a FMCG environment
- Experience of managing large teams
- Flexible, ‘can do’ attitude to role and duties
- Results driven and understands the link between action and results
- A good communicator with individuals at all levels
- Strong ability to influence others
- Good computer skills
Whilst this role is days based, flexibility will be required for out of hours escalations.
This role comes with a competitive salary and flexible benefits package (including private healthcare and flexible holiday).
#LI-UKRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular